- 【Play Retro Games from Famous Consoles】 The World's first modular, portable gaming console with a GNU/LINUX embedded operating system. Allowing users to play retro games from Atari, GB, GBA, NES, MAME, MD, PS1 and various other historic consoles. Each GameShell device comes with pre-installed the Cave Story, Freedom and indie games.
- 【Create Your Own Games & Mods】 GameShell supports unique programming languages such as Preset C, Python, Lua, JS and LISP. You can modify pre-existing titles or even create new games as you wish.
- 【Powerful Clockwork Pi Development Board】 ClockworkPi’s substantial capacity power allows GameShell users to create DIY wireless speakers, program a custom remote for device control, or even make smart toys that can independently interact with Lego blocks.
- 【Enjoy Big Screen Gaming Even On A Downsized Linux Computer】Experience the ultimate freedom of “large scale” TV gaming by connecting a GameShell device to any modern screen via micro HDMI port. GameShell can even be run like a pocket Linux computer by connecting your keyboard and mouse trough OTG or Bluetooth services.
- 【Fun and Easy Assembly Process】 GameShell’s included 5+1 modules are: ClockworkPi main board v3.1, Arduino compatible Keyboard, Two channel stereo speaker,2.7-inch RGB@60fps Screen, 1200 mAh rechargeable battery and 5 independent IO extended keys. Many tutorial videos on YouTube are available for quick demonstration.